Taylor Swift CMA 2011 Makeup Tutorial + Entertainer of the Year!



Comments

  1. Hi Cassandra,

    Just stumble across you channel on Youtube, and I was just amazed.
    I'm a girl who has a VERY awful skin, not a lots of spots but really bad scaring. It makes me suffer a lot everyday, I can't look at my reflection in the mirror because I just hate my skin. People tell me that I am pretty but I'm unable to see it.
    Just wanted to say that you are amazing to have the courage to show how you are without make up. But even with you acne, you are a beautiful girl. You have eyes and features to die for. If you are a model, there must be a reason :)
    To me, you don't need all this make up.
    Just wanted to say thank you. I never used any make up (only kohl around my eyes) to try to conceal my scars because I wanted people to see me as I am: a girl with a bad skin :(
    Thank you for being who you are.
    With Love,
    Sheridan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found your acne video on http://www.wimp.com/bravewoman and was awestruck. I was mesmerized through the whole video and just had to come over to your site to see more. I'm a 41 year old mother of 4 daughters, and my 13 year old has bad acne and hair a lot like yours only really frizzy. I'm going to show her your videos to show her the wonders of makeup. She isn't too worried about how she looks right now which is fine, but I know as she gets older and into highschool it will really mean a lot. So I am SO glad I found your videos. You are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts