"Lip Service" Photoshoot In Los Angeles, Ca.!

Hey Guys!!! As some of you know, I visited Los Angeles last week- Lots of great things are in progress and underway; I can't wait to share them all with you on Youtube! For now, I wanted to give you a sneak peek at some of the finished photos we shot :) I also wanted to take you behind the scenes, but due to contracts and copyrights I want able to :( Nonetheless, heres a shot we took in black & white, and I'm looking forward to taking you "behind the scenes" for the next one!

Cassandra Bankson, Black & White Studio Photoshoot "Lip Service"
Modeling In Los Angeles Dec 15, 2012.

How about you? Are there any specific "behind the scenes" or "vlog style" videos you're dying to see? let me know and I'll do my best to take you with me! <3


Sincerely,
-Cassandra :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts