WHERE HAS THIS BLOG BEEN + MODELING PHOTOS+ VIEOS!!!!!

IM SO HAPPY TO BE BACKKKKK!!!!!!! As I'm sure some people could tell, this blog was down for a while- and I dont know why! Blogger said it had "violated terms of service" (what?!) but after speaking with a few Blogger reps thank goodness there was no problem, and the blog is back up!


I wanted to update you with some photos and videos from the past 4 months this blog was down!
Ive been traveling, filming, and throwing plastic mousies down the stairs for my kitties to chase!!!

here are some photos & videos :) I miss you and I hope you enjoy!


Cassandra Bankson Modeling For G Glamour Magazine

Cassandra Bankson, Editorial For Vogue In New York

Cassandra Bankson Lifestyle Modeling Shot In Burberry

"Autumn" Photoshoot With Cassandra Bankson

An Editorial Shot In New York :) Cassandra Bankson

Cassandra Bankson Vogue 

Modeling For An Editorial In Jan - Cassandra Bankson

Cassandra Bankson Modeling In Times Square




Follow Me on Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts