Throwbacks, Memories and A Reminder To beYOUtiful


Doin the throwback thing. <3 I still can't wrap my mind around the experience, or my heart around the gratitude, that has come from these situations.

In the midst of my depression, suicidal thoughts and self-loathing due to acne, I could have never have imagined the passion, self-love, and amazing community that would stem from those struggles.

If I continued to suffer in silence, my struggle would have been in vain. As morbid as it sounds, knowing that my story may have given hope to at least one other person makes it all worth it, in some painful but liberating way.

I can't begin to find the words to tell you how grateful I am to have you as a part of this community, growing, learning, and spreading the love together.

The only ones I can find, are to remind you to keep doing what inspires me most, and what you do best: "beYOUtiful."

















Comments

Popular Posts