"I Hate What I See In The Mirror, Because Of My Acne" - How I Overcame My Self-Hate And Social Anxiety




"I feel insecure". I "I don't like my appearance". "I'm afraid to go outside without makeup". "I'm terrified of what others will think of me". I have heard these sentences and so much more since starting to discuss acne openly on youtube, but before I heard them from others, I heard them from myself. This video is a heart to heart, talking about my experiences with social anxiety (including panic attacks) surrounding physical appearance and acne, and how I worked to overcome those. How to overcome insecurities about my physical appearance, and how I found the motivation to love myself, flaws and all. How I put my life in perspective and chose to stop judging my skin and body for 2 hours in a mirror every morning, and instead take on problems larger than my appearance. I hope this video gives you the motivation, advice, and positivity to do the same.

https://youtu.be/AHstaE9Ro6s


Follow Me on Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts