Hey, Person Who Made The Resolution TO Loose Weight, Earn Money, & Get Perfect This Year




Hey, person who made the 2019 resolution to loose weight, earn more money, or perfect your image this year. Can I share a few sentences with you, that I wish had been told to my younger self? 
Throw 3 days worth of clothes in your backseat and go on an adventure.
Sleep in your car or out of a tent for a week.
Break every rule that doesn't harm yourself or others.
Attack those you love with bear hugs and compliments.
Grab your friends, family, or cousin, climb a few mountains and jump into a desolate hot spring.
Ask yourself what you would do if you weren't afraid.
And go do it.
My happiest moments in life have come without any recognition, when not wearing the brand names or the makeup, when I wasn't pretending to be perfect or 'have it all together'.
Life is quite a bit funner when you stop trying to control every aspect of it, and start walking along an unmarked path, instead of desperately trying to pave one through the trees.
The willingness to relinquish the control we put over our image, our schedules, and our lives seems terrifying- but what if being open to working with life the way it is, is the foundation of actually being happy?
The readiness to accept and collaborate with our circumstances, our finances, the family we were born into, the time we have, embrace others for who they are, to radically accept ourselves, (including our features, feelings, thoughts, blemishes and imperfections) and create the sheer alacrity to love others as freely and unconditionally as we want to be loved and appreciated.
When it comes to life, isn't that the ultimate mark of success? To be able to face any circumstance the way it is, see and harness the opportunity within it?
Start where you are,
with what you've got.
I've been there.
And I can promise you:
Life has the ability to be more beautiful than anything you could imagine.
Sometimes,
You just have to step back to see it.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Comments

  1. I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 & 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to Lord Zakuza for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with Lord Zakuza my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what Lord Zakuza did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can browse through his website via: lordzakuzaspells.com or WhatsApp Lord Zakuza for help or text with this number +1 740 573 9483 or you can send him an email to Lordzakuza7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts