Acne And Foundation Talk!!!!



















Comments

  1. Hello!
    Since I saw one of your videos about acne, I have followed your channel.
    Already, I love your videos, your way of makeup, and above all your strength to overcome your problem with acne.
    I have published on my blog to promote your videos. (http://2divascloset.blogspot.com/2011/07/acne.html) I think you deserve.
    But what makes me write you this time is this: I saw one of your videos to talk about the product to combat the bacteria of the products or brushes.
    If possible could you tell me what the product, or if there are any homemade recipe to make this solution?
    *

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy while I read your blogs and articles.
    foundation for acne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts