MIDNIGHT MADNESS A Demonstration and Explanation on Waxing




Comments

  1. Hi Cassy! How are you? I need to know something: why do you use the Concealer after the foundation?? Shouldn´t it be the first thing after priming?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I just found your blog you are amazingly brave. You must be such a fun person to have as a friend. I love your makeup and bollywood tutorials. I'm married to a S.A man as well but my husband is from Nepal so they are a little different from Indians but still wear saris. Do you like the churidaars? Those are my faaaavorites! And bangles. I have an insane collection of glass, metal and plastic ones. If you are ever in the North East, Jersey City, little india and Oak Tree road in Islen NJ are the best places to shop for S.A wear. There is also Jackson Heights in NY for really really fancy things and gold.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts