Kim Kardashian's Wedding Makeup, and Kim Kardashian's Wedding Makeup Tutorial!

Kim Kardashian flaunted a lighter version of her signature 'Kardashian Eye' look on her momentous wedding day. She used her trademark Kim Kardashian Eye Makeup on a light note with rose cheeks and pouty lips, in a redder hue as opposed to her normal nudes/pinks. Kim stuck with most of her signature looks, and played up her cheeks and lips as a "blushing bride". I'm putting up this tutorial as my take on Kim Kardashian's Wedding Inspired Makeup look, I really hope you enjoy!






Heres also Photos and Videos from E online! Her Marriage to Kris Humphries Occurred on Saturday, August 20, 2011.

Kim Kardashian getting her Wedding Makeup done.

Kim Kardashian's Wedding Makeup Look

A Photo of Kim Kardashian and her Wedding/Bridal Makeup Walking Down the Isle

Kim Kardashian getting Married in her Bridal look Wedding makeup, Vera Wang dress, and Diamond Headpiece.



















Comments

  1. I can't believe that your blog does not have 109238409823048290834 followers!!! haha
    I love your videos and pots :)
    You are so sweet XD I'm watching your videos every time you upload a new one, and you are uploading a lot them lately and I'm loving it ^^
    I don't always comment on your videos but I watch them all! keep up with the good work honey ^^
    Sugar kisses from Brazil =***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear,
    I´ve noticed that you have a lot of brazilian girls watching your videos (I´m from Argentina and I live in Brazil too)and that´s really funny.I think that the Brazilian fans are the most loving ones. But, hey, I´m here to tell you that you´re not just gorgeous,you also have a courage that inspires everyone.
    Kisses
    Rouse(again)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog so much and you look absolutely gorgeous in all your pictures! please do another blog post soon! wedding makeup artist Sydney, bridal makeup artist Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I love the hair! You looked fantastic. My wedding look will probablyMakeup bridal be DIY too so any additional tips would be fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts