Personal Photo Time!

I'm still working on the "10 Fashion Rules To Break", so check back soon!!!! Here are some personal photos I thought I'd feature at the end of the videos. Good choices? Or no?

Also cooking on he personal channel!! What a fail lol!







PHOTOS!
On Vacation In The Snow :)

Baby Athina, as a baby! See her in the "Perfumes Tag"

Vacationing at the cabin in my boyfriends jacket!

Modeling for Cartoon Network with my Boyfriend! Carshot ahahaha

MUAH! (bored in the cabin)

The second you fall asleep, kids WILL take over the world.......starting with laptops.

BEST FOOD EVER :)

I maced out the front seat so my brother's crying :) Im so mean!

School. You can see a look similar to this on youtube titled "Nautical OOTD"

Beehive Hairdo!!! Old Room :) Can't wait to redo it as mentioned in "July Favorites" Video!


THE VERY LAST PHOTO IS A SECRET! TUNE IN FOR THE VIDEOS BY SUBSCRIBING:)



Comments

  1. I loved your blog! You are so beautiful!
    I'm brasilian and I have a blog too: www.kakasdelirios.blogspot.com
    God bless you!
    Kisses...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts