Cystic Acne What Causes it? How To Treat It? What Are the Effects?



Comments

  1. Hi ! I really enjoyed your videos and learned a lot. I've been struggling with acne for years and still haven't found the best treatment for me. I've got the scariest side effect from acutane and I'm allergic to many others antibiotics wich makes it hard, but I'll keep looking ! Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. awsum...very nice info you are providing, this would be very helpful for us. Vitamins are great antioxidants protect the skin against the destructive effects of free radicals responsible for many skin and other diseases. Lack of these antioxidants increase the risk of infections to the body skin and increase the chance of getting Acne. For more information related to this Please visit : http://www.focusappsstore.com/understanding-diseases/dermatology/acne and http://www.focusappsstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie! I NEED your help so much! I'm brazilian so I'm sorry for my english but im gonna try ok?
    Well, the weather here in rio IS very hot,i don't know if that's the reason why my foundation (MUFE) always get caky and oily..i've tryed smashbox primer, YSL top secrets primer, it doesnt work. I'm traveling to the USA this month, do you recommend any primer for my oily skin? I'll be forever grateful :)) PS: My Powder is the Shiseido one, and i love it! PS2: I'm a teenager with acne and you saved me

    ReplyDelete
  4. You inspired my drawing and blog post...would be so honored if you would view....thank you! Here it is: http://rangeleymoose.wordpress.com/2012/01/09/going-out-on-a-limb/

    ReplyDelete
  5. please view my blogger & subscribe i really enjoy your videos.


    www.mmkayst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts