Room Decor inspiration? Or not....

Many of you know I've been working on my room for ages now, and it's gotten ridiculous how long everything is taking!

I'm finally down to bedding, and don't know what I want. There are some gorgeous options I've been thinking of, but theres also an antique, handmade twin bed thats available as well. I feel the twin would leave more space for other options, but a full or queen would be much more comfortable.

Twin, Full, Or Queen? What Do You Think? Should I stay with the Antique Mahogany or a newer style like these below?



And if not for the frames, what do you think of the bedding in reds/golds? Decisions Decisions!

Comments

  1. I love the bedding on the second photo, the top bedding reminds me of a rich old ladies house.

    We have a king size bed and will be switching to a queen. That size is far more versatile:)

    Just my 2 cents!

    Allie4Animals

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second photo as well. Love the color of it.
    I'd suggest taking a few of your favorite accent pieces and holding them up next to the photos and see if you like the way they look together. May make it easier for you to decide.
    If your worried about size issue I would go with a full size. That way it's not too small and not too large.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the second one! The colors go so nicely. They will go with other colors as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts