Longer Eyelashes Without Falsies Makeup Tutorial!





Follow Me on Pinterest

Comments

  1. I love hearing the payphone playing on the background! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...perfection in a make-up tutorial! I don't know why on earth you wouldn't get anything but thumbs up and praise for your videos. They are informative, entertaining and totally re-creatable. I appreciate that you continue to talk and explain why we are doing what we are doing for each step in the make-up application and your funny cheery attitude makes it a joy to watch you! I also admire that you are open to constructive critisim, which is hard for most people to accept. I personally don't see anything for you to improve upon, but the fact that you are willing to listen to your viewers is awesome! Love ya Cass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely going to try this soon, you have wonderful posts and are very brave for going make-up free just to help the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As an almost 40 year-old lady, I have learned more from you and your videos than I ever knew before. Thank you and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts