Waxing Update & What Arre Your Questions?

Hello! So I wanted to update you on my legs/hairs, since It's time for another wax today. Over the last week or so, I have noticed small bumps, only in small, certain strips on my legs. They appear to be miniature ingrown hairs, that have hardened by the surface. Seeing as they aren't all over the legs, and only in certain strips, that, in addition to longer/sorter hair regrowth tells me that the last time I was waxed, parts of the hair wasn't removed properly. Exfoliating has helped remove those bumps, but hasn't been excellent. The last time my legs were waxed, it seems that the waxer "broke" the hairs off at the base of the skin, instead of removing them completely. Armpits are not having this problem, however I do have 3-4 ingrown hairs. I have not been exfoliating this area. Today when I head in, I intend to ask what they have for the ingrown, and how often they occur. My bikini line is fine, although the hairs are still growing at random intervals. I know that after a peered of time they SHOULD be growing back evenly.. I hope it happens soon! I'll be sure to let you know what I learn today! Before I head in, are there any questions that you have about waxing, that I might be able to ask the waxer?



Follow Me on Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts