GoodMorningAmerica :)

Hi Guys! First and formost IM SO SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN DOING DAILY UPLOADS! I have tried so hard but the wifi doesn't seem to work in Ny! :(

I want to thank each and every one of you for your AMAZING love and support! The messages, emails, tweets, they warm my heart and I have cried (tears of joy) more in the past 3 days than I think I have in my entire LIFE!

Things are very busy, but know I am trying to get back to you! Emails have been overwhelming, and I spent 5 hours last night replying to you :) Every letter is so heart-felt and touching, I honestly have such a new perspective on the world, and even thinking about the stories, the love, the situations, my heart goes thumpity bumpity!

I have more exciting news too! Im not 'allowed to tell' anyone until it happens, but you KNOW that you are my NUMBER ONE PRIORITY! I cant do anyhting too dramatic because I might get in trouble, but rest assured YOU will be the ABSOLUTE first to know! for the most recent updates, you can check twitter :)



here are some photos from New York! what a gorgeous city! And Good Morning America was amazing! So friendly and professional, it was a dream come true!!!

I will be uploading NY videos asap! I tried so hard to 'take you with me' in NY< but uploads kept failing! hopefully they will be up by tonight :) I LOVE YOU so much, and I honestly have had a hard time breathing/standing the past few days! I was HONORED to meet a few of you in NYC, and I want to email/speak with/meet ABSOLUTELY everyone else! You may ask is that practical? Probably not, but its how im feeling and If I can I WILL! I love you, and those words, along with 'thank you' will never ever be enough.


Cassandra Bankson with Robbin on GoodMorningAmerica

Cassandra Bankson With Sorab Dhaliwal and Laura Spencer

Cassandra Bankson Modeling for Chi Biosilk Farouk hair Systems

Cassandra Bankson Runway Model Bridal

Cassandra Bankson Modeling Portfolio Photo

Cassandra Bankson for BCBG MaxAzria

Cassandra Bankson

Cassandra Bankson Model Headshot

Cassandra Bankson Shoreside Lifestyle Portfolio Picture

Cassandra Bankson Catalogue Lifestyle Modeling

Cassandra Bankson Lengha Choli

Cassandra Bankson High Fashion

Cassandra Bankson Editorial Lifestyle for 7 For All Mankind 

Cassandra Bankson

Cassandra Bankson Runway Model New Years

Cassandra Bankson

Cassandra Bankson Kameez Shaliwar 

Cassandra Bankson Figure Study

Cassandra Bankson and Sorab Dhaliwal

Cassandra Bankson Headshot

Cassandra Bankson for Citizens Of Humanity

Cassandra Bankson Editorial

Cassandra Bankson High Fashion 

Cassandra Bankson Fitness/Lifestyle



 http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/acne-scarred-teen-model-undergoes-amazing-daily-makeup-134645528.html http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/262336/20111206/acne-scarred-model-cassandra-bankson-teaches-transform.htm

Comments

  1. Thanks for using my photos lovely! :D I'm so proud of you! Damnit all the secrets though! I hope it's just as awesome for you. You deserve it.



    ~Midnight Phoenix~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you've gotten so much attention and recognition! You deserve it all, and I'm so glad more people will get to see your videos and see that there is hope, and they're not alone. Even for people like me who don't have acne as a problem, I've learned a ton about applying makeup and just feeling more confident and beautiful. It's honestly helped me out of my depression. I wasn't taking care of myself at all, and just felt down all the time. When I saw your video, I was so inspired by how you overcame the issues you had and were so bubbly and happy, I decided to give it a try. So thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy for you!!! :D you deserve all this and more. I made a post on my blog inspired by you, I think you would be proud :)

    isabelvelazquez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you and all the recognition you are finally getting. I have been watching your videos for the past year and you deserve every bit of goodness that comes your way. You looked gorgeous on Good Morning America and you ARE such a beautiful person inside and out. You are the only YT guru that cracks me up all the time and makes me feel better about how I am. Thank you so much for sharing your life with us and I wish you all the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am from the UK and just saw your piece on the Lorraine Show. I had to check out your foundation YouTube video and just wanted to say how brave I think you are, I just wanted to hug you when you were sat there with no make up on because I could feel how upset you were. I have the same acne as you although just on my face and the only person who ever sees me without is my husband. I too model and have totally lost confidence due to my adult acne. I have fans and such on Twitter and feel like such a fraud when they leave me positive comments. Its so sad that we feel people will judge us on our skin but its so hard not to feel that way. You are a true inspiration and I hope that your skin troubles are relieved soon and wish you the best of luck with your career.
    Big Kiss
    J.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your videos! You are seriously beautiful on the inside AND outside. I'm def a newfound follower of your YT channel now =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts