Who Are Your Role Models?

I dont know about you , but I dont have just one role model. I feel like everyone makes mistakes, and there are different dynamic aspects of different people that I respect, or would want to aspire to.

Here are some people that I have found inspirational, and who are Role Models in certain ways for me.

Who are yours?






Taylor Swift- She LOVES her fans, is generally a 'good girl' and stays optimistic and happy about love and life, yet still shows her emotions.

Oprah Winfrey- She helps the world! She is constantly donating to helo others, and talk about issues that are often forgotten. She is a respectful and inspirational woman.

Angelina Jolie- She does it all! She doesnt only act, but produces, directs, and funds her products too. SHe has adopted children, and is constantly going on mission trips to help those in need.



So do you agree or disagree?
Have any to add? I also look up to a few indian actresses, and Robbin, Dr Phi's wife. Michelle Obama too.
Who do you look up to, and what do you look for in a role model?


Comments

  1. I love Angelina. I have always looked up to her, even on her "bad girl" days. I think even when people are at their worse, others should pick and choose what to look up to them. That's why it bothers me when they say certain young celebrities are bad influence. People just need to think rationally and know the difference between good morals and bad ones, and not choose the bad ones to look up to.

    hope all is great, cass :)

    isabelvelazquez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts